Bespoke Induction Range Cookers
Target manufacture bespoke induction range cookers to suit chef, menu style and kitchen space available.
There are multiple induction cooktop options available to incorporate into your stove top, Target will build your induction stove to include your coil requirements. These induction zone / coil options include the Target induction solid top / slide controlled top, rectangular and square induction zones for multiple pan use, and round induction zones which are ideal for large stockpots and single pan use.
Designed to be easily installed minimising any on site disruption, the Target induction range cooker is proving to be especially popular in kitchens where there are mimimal down time restrictions.
Manufactured at the Gloucester factory, customers are actively encouraged to visit and view the stove manufacturing process.
COMMERCIAL INDUCTION RANGES
BESPOKE RANGE STANDARD FEATURES:
- Fully welded quality 304 catering grade stainless steel chassis
- 6mm Ceran® toughened safety glass hobs
- Rotary control operated
- Height adjustable castors or feet
- 3 year manufacturers warranty on induction components
- 10 year guarantee on framework
Target bespoke commercial induction ranges, designed and manufactured in house, tailored to each and every customer. The reliable work horse of the commercial kitchen, designed with practicality and quality in mind, complete with full aftercare warranty support.
BESPOKE INDUCTION RANGE DESIGN - THE DESIGN PROCESS
Starting with the concept of the business we will discuss ideas including the menu, kitchen and operation type and style you are looking to offer.
With an understanding of what you are looking to achieve we will consider any restrictions or limitations that may be involved and begin to develop a bespoke commercial induction range that meets your requirements.
When specifying appliances, we encourage our customers to visit our demonstration kitchen to experience equipment in use by trained professionals and/or to trial the different options available for themselves.
Once the preferred equipment specification has been decided upon a plan of your proposed Target bespoke induction range will be produced for approval. This can be incorporated into proposed complete kitchen layouts.
We produce 360° 3D computer generated visualizations, so you can see the details of your proposed bespoke induction range design prior to manufacture, making it easier to imagine how the product will look and function once completed.
Once happy with the design and specification your Target bespoke induction range will be manufactured by our team of craftsmen in our factory based in Gloucester.
CHOOSE YOUR INDUCTION RANGE STYLE
WALL INDUCTION RANGE
Wall bespoke induction ranges, fit neatly into existing set-ups, incorporating as little or as many appliances into one range as you wish.
ISLAND INDUCTION STOVE
The bespoke induction island stove creates a freestanding station with all equipment built flush into one suite enabling the kitchen brigade easy access to all appliances.
Working closely with other leading catering equipment manufacturers Target has identified a number of appliances that can be incorporated into your induction stove.
These built-in appliances, including fryers and griddles, are set into the induction suite worktop and provide an all in one flush mounted cookline which offers maximum efficiency along with being hygienic and easy to clean.
Each built-in appliance is individually assessed by our catering design consultants and selected based on the following 5 main factors;
Target bespoke commercial induction ranges have a number of unique induction coil generator configuration options.
These multiple generator options allows you to position appliances such as ovens, hot cupboards and refrigeration directly beneath the induction hobs so eliminating the risk of damage to the induction hob's electronic components and allowing you to fit more euqipment into the induction range's footprint.
APPLIANCES TO INCORPORATE INTO YOUR BESPOKE RANGE INCLUDE:
- Electric Planchas
- Induction Planchas
- Ribbed or Flat Griddles
- Water Chargrills
- Pasta Boilers
- Charcoal Ovens/Grills
- Combination Ovens
- VarioCooking Centers®
- Fast Action Salamander Grills
- Convection Ovens
- Refrigerated Drawers
- Plate Warmers
- Warming Drawers
- Hot Cupboards
- Braising Pans
- Water Baths
- Ice Teppanyaki Plates
- Sink Bowls & Taps
- Bain Maries
- Chip Scuttles
- Power Sockets and Data Outlets
However, should you have a specific preference of an alternative appliance and manufacturer, these products may also be incorporated.
ADDITIONAL INDUCTION RANGE BODY OPTIONS
- Anti-drip edges
- Extended front rail
- Polished edges
- Chamfered edges
- Worktop cutouts
- Flush mounted chopping boards
- Plate racking
- Spice racks
CASTORS & FEET OPTIONS:
- Height adjustable non-slip castors
- Non-adjustable non-slip castors
- Height adjustable feet
- Floor fixed
SINK & TAP OPTIONS:
- Highrise bowl filling taps
- Lever controlled taps
- Knee operated taps
- Height adjustable shelves
- Doors & drawers (lockable options)
- Gastronorm racking
- Patisserie racking
- Tilting bins
INDUCTION COOKTOP CONFIGURATION - COIL / ZONE OPTIONS
Understanding induction cooktop coil / zone configuration is most important as each type of induction coil installed under your induction cooktop is designed for a specific purpose.
- Target commercial induction stoves combine induction cooktop coil /zone configurations of your choice.
- The induction coils, located under the cooktop glass, vary in size, shape and power configuration, this enables the use of different pan sizes and combinations.
- Induction hob zones can be programmed to be independently controlled, or interlinked creating larger zones or a graduated slide controlled top (induction solid top) .
- All Target's induction cooktops use Ceran® toughened safety glass which is mounted flush with the surrounding stainless steel work surface ensuring ease of cleaning.
CIRCULAR INDUCTION COILS / ZONES
- Each circular induction zone is intended for single pan operation.
- Circular induction zones provide even cooking temperatures across the base of a single pan.
- To replicate the characteristics of an open top burner on a gas range the circular induction zone is ideal.
- Each circular zone is individually controlled.
SQUARE INDUCTION COILS / ZONES
- Square induction zones are the most versatile type of zone.
- For independent single pan use or combined to create extra large heat zones for multiple pan or large stock pot use, the square induction zone is ideal.
- Each square zone is controlled individually providing maximum flexibility in temperature control.
- Combining multiple square zones produce similar characteristics to a hot plate creating an induction solid top or slide controlled top.
RECTANGULR INDUCTION COILS / ZONES
- Rectangular zones are suitable for single or multiple small pan cooking.
- Each zone is controlled individually.
- The individually controlled zones across the cooktop produce the characteristics of an induction solid top or slide controlled top.
- Rectangular zones provide versatility in temperature control across the cooktop.
RECESSED GLASS WOK FORMED COILS / ZONES
- For use with round base wok pans as used in traditional oriental cooking.
- Recessed glass formed wok zones can be fitted with an additional stainless steel edging plate for added protection to the glass.
INDUCTION SOLID TOP - SLIDE CONTROLLED TOP - HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The induction solid top / slide controlled top consists of square and rectangular induction coils installed under the cooktop.
- These induction zones are individually programmed.
- The induction solid top / slide controlled top is controlled by a single temperature controller which regulates a pre-programmed power gradient.
- Induction solid top / the slide controlled top is suitable for single or multiple pan cooking.
- The slide controlled top creates the effect of a hot plate or induction solid top where typically heat graduates from one end to the other.
- Once the induction solid top is turned on you can vary the temperature within the pan by moving it across the cooktop.