Commercial Kitchen Design
Commercial kitchen design is important in order to provide an efficient, safe and profitable food service business. Careful consideration should be given to planning and layout as getting this right from the start can save time and money during construction and create a well-organised working space.
The most important points that determine kitchen design are:
- Food service requirement - numbers being served and style of service, is it self serve, plated service or cafe style etc.
- Space available.
- Budget available - always have an accurate budget plan to enable you to complete your project successfully, this will be a key indicator for your kitchen designer to be able to work around.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Equipment specification.
By working together with you through the complete process, from initial brief, design and planning, through catering equipment manufacture to installation, commissioning and training of equipment use, Target Catering Equipment will ensure you get the kitchen that is right for you.
Kitchen design should incorporate good workflow patterns and ergonomic solutions to building limitations. With Target's in house manufacturing facility, stainless steel catering equipment can be designed and manufactured to fit the exact space available.
Commercial Kitchen Planning
Our experienced design team will work to your brief from either architect's drawings or by visiting your site. Here is a list of the commercial kitchen planning services offered by Target Catering Equipment:
- Free initial consultancy in order to establish your needs and requirements
- Site survey
- Drawings and 3D Visual presentations
- Costing, including timescales and budget
- Sustainability advice
Kitchen Layout And CAD Drawings
A vital part of any design project is the planning phase. Our trained CAD design team will provide drawings and 3D visuals which will enable you to "walk through" to get the look and feel for your kitchen project.
Kitchen and Concept Design Services
At Target Design Studio our qualified and experienced designers offer a complete restaurant concept design as well as a kitchen design service, this includes:
- Design consultancy
- Commercial interior design
- Concept design
- Spatial planning
- Equipment Specification
- Planning Applications
- Project Management
Call us on 01452 410447 to discuss your commercial kitchen design ideas further.