1. You may cancel your order at any time up to 7 working days after receiving the goods by notifying us in writing either by:
A. Letter to Target Catering Equipment, Unit 1 Ashville Trading Estate, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 5EU
B. Email to email@example.com
2. You must return the goods un-used with the original packaging and the completed return order form to us at your expense, within 7 days of your notice of cancellation. You will not have any right to cancel an order for detergents or chemicals if the container seal has been broken or tampered with. Please ensure that you obtain proof of posting for your own records. Note that if you fail to package the goods adequately to avoid damage in transit, or fail to take reasonable care of the goods, we may not be able to accept their return. The address for return of the goods is: Target Catering Equipment, Unit 1 Ashville Trading Estate, Bristol Road, Gloucester, GL2 5EU.
3. Should goods need to be returned for any other reason, we will examine the returned Product and notify you of any repair, replacement or refund due via phone or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. If we opt to refund the price of a defective Product, we will refund the price of the Product in full and any applicable delivery charges.
4. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you gave notice of cancellation / we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5. As there is a flat charge for delivery we will not refund delivery charges where you only return part of an order.