Business Development / Customer Relations Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Location - National
Salary - Competitive
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to become Business Development / Customer Relations Manager within our established yet consistently growing company. This role involves working as a key member of our team to deliver set sales targets to assist in the growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be an initial and on-going point of contact for our potential and existing customers and will be required to build on the company's customer relations reputation.
The successful candidate will play a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our customer base and will be tasked with sourcing new business opportunities within the hospitality/food service industry sector. This will include independent businesses to SME groups and chains.
We are seeking to recruit an outgoing and ambitious sales person who would be enthusiastic in driving our business forward.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a family run company that has been established for over 30 years as British manufacturers of commercial catering equipment. Specialists in induction cooking technology and known within the industry for delivering high quality bespoke solutions, whether that be a single commercial sink or a complete commercial kitchen, all provided with the best customer service.
Our customer base is primarily end users, mainly; restaurants, pubs, hotels, cafes/delis, leisure and event facilities. However also includes any business or property that operates a commercial kitchen.
Although we are an established business, year on year we have aims for continuous growth and expansion. Each of our employees plays a key role in this growth and can pursue and develop their own career within the company with our guidance and support.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle incoming enquiries & appointment management
- Initial consultations with potential customers
- Liaise with office re-quotations / official paperwork from Target Catering Equipment
- Sales & enquiry follow ups
- Maintain the company's CRM system
- Represent the company at events & trade shows
- Meet set KPI Targets
- Customer relations - Build customer relations with existing and potential customers
- Attend product training
- Deliver customer product training/handovers
- Advise customers on equipment
- Working closrly with the design team to deliver customer requirements
PERSONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's required
- Passionate and driven to succeed
- Strong fiels sales experience selling to business owners and end users
- Preferable experience selling high value / bespoke / tailored products
- Preferable chef experience or knowledge of the catering industry
- Quick to learn and pick up facts and information
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a pro-active attitude
- Experience using and maintaining CRM systems
- CFSP qualified a bonus but not a necessity
- CAD design experience a bonus but not a necessity
- Must hold a full clean UK driving license
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org