Catering Kitchen Planning - Technical Specifications
New catering kitchens will usually require planning permission for a change of use application. Anyone can make an application, but you will need specialist information to assist a successful application.
Target Catering Equipment can produce detailed technical specifications for submission to local authorities requesting information on ventilation systems, odour and noise control measures, as well as building floor plans and elevations showing the proposed details on architects drawings.
Target Catering Equipment can help to get the correct paperwork and permissions in place with full plans prepared along with detailed specifications for equipment.
Some questions you will need to ask prior to embarking on your new build kitchen design:
- Do you need to get Planning Permission?
- Is it in a conservation area or listed building?
- Do you need to apply for building regulation compliance for alterations?
- Do planning conditions need discharging for kitchen ventilation systems?
- Do you need to apply for a license to operate or a change of use: ie from commercial property A1 shop to A3 restaurant / bar ?
Compliance with Planning and Environmental conditions can save you heartache and a lot of money should you choose not to follow specialist advice.
Retrospective applications and non-compliance will be costly, so make sure you get it right first time to save time and money.
"I've had to see it in black and white, on the council's website, to believe that we have conditional approval...hoorah!! Thank you so much for your fantastic intervention which really did save the day."
High Street, Chipping Norton