4 Zone Induction Hob - Lincat IH42 Table Top Hob
The Lincat 4 Zone Induction Hob is manufactured in the UK and is of robust construction.
Select from the Lincat induction hob range, which can be either a single Zone, 2 Zone or 4 Zone version; a really adaptable, plug in, cooking facility for your catering kitchen. If you need an appliance to enable cooking in a pastry or sweet section, where temperatures need to be kept to a minimum, this 4 zone, plug in induction hob is ideal as it will only heat the pan and the food in it and not the surrounding areas.
As well as being easy to clean and maintain this electric induction cooktop has the added advantage of heating food faster than a traditional electric plate of gas hob.
- robust construction
- flat easy wipe clean Ceran® toughened safety glass top
- powerful 6kW performance across four heating areas
- fitted with cable and 2 x standard 13 amp three pin plugs so readily portable
- 6mm thick Schott Ceran® glass to withstand hard knocks - easy to clean
- internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
- easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level
- automatic pan detection which switches power on only when pan is on the hob
- power boost function for maximum heating performance
- easy to change filter built into base of the induction hob
Dimensions: 115 H x 600 W x 654 D (mm)
Minimum pan diameter per zone: 120 /180 (mm)
Electrical requirement: 2 x 1 phase
For further details or to place your order, please call our sales team on 01452 410447.