4 Zone Induction Hob - Table Top Induction Hobs
The Target 4 Zone Induction Hob is manufactured using high quality, induction cooking technology and catering grade 304 stainless steel. All Target induction hobs are fully welded and of robust construction.
Select from the Target induction hob range, which can be either a 2 Zone, 4 Zone or 6 Zone version; a really adaptable, plug in, cooking facility for your catering kitchen. If you need an appliance to enable cooking in a pastry or sweet section, where temperatures need to be kept to a minimum, this 4 zone, plug in induction hob is ideal as it will only heat the pan and the food in it and not the surrounding areas.
As well as being easy to clean and maintain this electric induction cooktop has the added advantage of heating food faster than a tradtional electric plate of gas hob.
Benefits Of A Target Induction Hob
- controllable instant response - precise cooking of ingredients
- rotary controls - quick and easy control system
- high energy efficiency - 90% efficient compared with 40% efficiency of gas
- no naked flames or hot electric elements - safer and reduces fire risk
- faster than traditional gas or electric plate hobs
- hob stays cool - easier to clean as no burnt on spills or splashes
- flexible - bespoke induction cooking suites to meet your specification
Tabletop Induction Cooker - 4 Zone
4 Zone Induction Hob Standard Features:
- plug in using 2 x 13 amp plugs
- robust stainless steel construction
- flat easy wipe clean Ceran toughened safety glass hob divided into two cooking areas by a central flat stainless steel section
- powerful 6kW performance with 4 heating areas
Simple Rotary Control Operation With The Following Features:
- automatic pan detection which switches power on only when a pan is on the hob
- power boost function for maximum heating performance
- child lock to prevent unauthorised use
- hot surface warming indicator lamp
BUFFET HOLDING AND WARMING
The 4 zone induction hob is ideal for holding and keeping food at the correct temperature. Target's tabletop induction hobs provide a safe and stylish option for displaying and keeping food within the safe holding temperature. Together with stylish induction chafing dishes, these electric induction hobs can also help to improve your hot buffet's overall presentation.
- no naked flames - cool to the touch - reduces risk of burns and scalds
- plug in - quick and easy to move around
- holds food at a constant, controlled temperature
- robust and easily cleaned
- dual purpose - can be used as a cooktop when not holding and warming your buffet
CUSTOM BUILT INDUCTION
Target induction hobs are available in light duty and heavy duty options, as custom built induction cooking stations, induction range cookers and induction cooking suites.
For further induction hob information please call 01452 410447.