4 Zone Induction Hob - Table Top Induction Hobs
The Lincat IH42 4 Zone Induction Hob is manufactured using high quality, induction cooking technology. All Lincat induction hobs are of robust construction with 6mm thick high impact resistant Schott Ceran® glass which will withstand hard use within the commercial kitchen.
Select from the Lincat, table top induction hob range, which can be either a 2 Zone, 4 Zone or single zone version; a really adaptable, plug in, cooking facility for your catering kitchen. If you need an appliance to enable cooking in a pastry or sweet section, where temperatures need to be kept to a minimum, this 4 zone, plug in induction hob is ideal as it will only heat the pan and the food in it and not the surrounding areas.
As well as being easy to clean and maintain this electric induction cooktop has the added advantage of heating food faster than a tradtional electric plate of gas hob.
Benefits Of A Table Top Induction Cooktop
- controllable instant response - precise cooking of ingredients
- rotary controls - quick and easy control system
- high energy efficiency - 90% efficient compared with 40% efficiency of gas
- no naked flames or hot electric elements - safer and reduces fire risk
- faster than traditional gas or electric plate hobs
- hob stays cool - easier to clean as no burnt on spills or splashes
- flexible - bespoke induction cooking suites to meet your specification
Tabletop Induction Cooker - 4 Zone
4 Zone Induction Hob Standard Features:
- plug in using 2 x 13 amp plugs
- robust construction
- flat easy wipe clean 6mm Schott Ceran® toughened safety glass hob
- powerful 6kW performance with 4 heating areas
Simple Rotary Control Operation With The Following Features:
- automatic pan detection which switches power on only when a pan is on the hob
- power boost function for maximum heating performance
- hot surface warming indicator lamp
BUFFET HOLDING AND WARMING
The 4 zone induction hob is ideal for holding and keeping food at the correct temperature. Lincat's tabletop induction hobs provide a safe and stylish option for displaying and keeping food within the safe holding temperature. Together with stylish induction chafing dishes, these electric induction hobs can also help to improve your hot buffet's overall presentation.
- no naked flames - cool to the touch - reduces risk of burns and scalds
- plug in - quick and easy to move around
- holds food at a constant, controlled temperature
- robust and easily cleaned
- dual purpose - can be used as a cooktop when not holding and warming your buffet
For further induction hob information please call 01452 410447.